Thursday, August 30, 2012

Slug...

Word of the Day... Slug.....n.,......any of numerous chiefly terrestrial pulmonate gastropods (order Stylommatophora) that are found in most parts of the world where there is a reasonable supply of moisture and are closely related to the land snails but are long and wormlike and have only a rudimentary shell often buried in the mantle or entirely absent. Impressive huh! Bet you had no idea I could be quite so biological. What might impress you more is not only can I define SLUG....I can be one!! Yes, amazing isn't it? My daughter is slowly healing from pnuemonia and a strained back and while I'm being Nurse Nancy I'm perfecting sluggism. I am watching daytime TV, which by the way, is insulting to anybody, even a slug. I'm walking Ellie, the dachshund, I'm fetching liquids and meds, and that's about it. This is slugdom at it's finest. In fact, I'm such a slug, I'm not checking this highly riveting blog for spelling nor grammar errors. Gotta go...there's a kangaroo in a 4 million dollar NYC apartment I have to check on.

No comments:

Post a Comment