Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ten..................

Word of the Day............... Ten....n.,....number between nine and eleven ( I think...I'm no mathematician). We must like the number TEN. Let's begin at the top...God gave us the TEN Commandments....not eleven or thirty or one...but TEN. Going further.....we tell our high school seniors they REALLY need to graduate in the top TEN percent of their class. There once was TEN Little Indians(or Native Americans). TEN Things I Hate About You......no, no, no...I'm not going to start listing things....that is a movie. Anybody remember Bo Derek.....10! Pearl Jam......Ten!! What are the top TEN things on you Bucket List? Who are your top TEN favorite sports teams? Has anybody ever asked you to list your top FOURTEEN anything? Bet not. We have TEN fingers...and toes. Nine times out of TEN...I wish I looked TEN years younger......They were outnumbered TEN to one.......hmmmmmm, bet you're trying to think of some more TEN phrases. I don't know why TEN is the Word of the Day today. And I have no clue what the point of this blog is......I wonder if maybe it's okay not to have a point....just to aimlessly wonder about the word TEN. Yep...think I'll go with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment