Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Loveseat................

Word of the Day....... Loveseat.....n.,....a double chair, sofa or settee. Today...and possibly tomorrow....my Loveseat is my BFF. I know hearts are breaking. Many people think they are my very very best friend. Gut up.....today my Loveseat has taken your place. It knows me so well. It has a very special place for me. Not much changes about my Loveseat....my hmmmmmmmm....derriere.......has successfully wallowed out a place that is comfortable. My Loveseat sits just perfectly aligned with a side table that holds my laptop, cup of coffee, cell phone, book and lamp. It doesn't try to move itself across the room so that I must realign my things. It affords me a direct view of the television, side yard and front porch. It allows my dog Missy to stretch out beside me and my cat Chica to perch on its back. I can view the kitchen and wonder if and when the dirty dishes will move to the dishwasher and what might be in the pantry or fridge to eat. I sometimes feel guilty about the relationship I have with my Loveseat........am I spending too much time with it......do I need to do something EVERYDAY about the dog and cat hair on it.......do I have the courage to move it and see exactly what might be under it? These things are gone from my mind today. I'm gonna enjoy this Loveseat like no other. I'm gonna Love to Sit in my Loveseat. I hope you have a friend as special too....a place to camp out and contemplate whatever it is you need to contemplate.....a Loveseat that won't judge you because well, maybe you take up a little more space than you did last year........something that gives you a feeling of home. If not.......don't EVEN think about borrowing mine. I truly love you all...but today....not as much as my LOVESEAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment