Wednesday, January 2, 2013

D Day...............

Ok fine...I know it's not June, but I've always considered Jan 2 a type of D Day......it's a huge maneuver day. This is the day when you either take the new year by the horns or when the dreaded doldrums set in. The holidays are over....Christmas has come and gone. New Year's Eve and Day are things of the past. IF you've set new goals and or resolutions......this is the day to start. I know, I know, legally yesterday was the first day, but I think most of us give ourselves a pass on New Year's Day. So what will it be folks? Are you attacking your goals with enthusiasm, or has it already become the same ole thing? I really believe it's easy to fall back into the Rut of Life. Same attitudes, same habits, same results......all the plans of a new you fly out the window of 'It's just too darn hard'.....or......'I'll start tomorrow.'. I don't know if you even set goals or changes in your life. But if you did....and if you have in the past and have failed....I hope the first goal you set AND achieve is a change in your mental attitude. Nothing is going to work....not a new diet, a new exercise plan, a new promise of this or that...nothing will work unless you've managed to change your attitude. Change is hard. Doesn't come easily or stay put unless you're totally in charge of your attitude. So here's my wish for you......I hope that you're becoming the person you want to be. Life is not stagnant and neither should we be. Change is inevitable and we can take life by the proverbial horns and guide it in the path in which we prosper and grow, or we can sit by the wayside and let it run right over us. What's it gonna be? Your choice....Your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment