Sunday, January 6, 2013

Achievements.....

What have you achieved in life? What have you not achieved? Wait! Stop! Hold on! If you immediately started thinking about your NON-achievements first, then go back and start over. I think sometimes we are just too darn hard on ourselves. We want to dwell on our failures instead of our successes. Soooooooooooo...my friend....begin with my first question.....I'm waiting.......what are they? I don't care what they are, if you've achieved one thing you have wanted, then wow! You're good. No...stop it again. You're thinking yeah....but there is a lot more I haven't achieved. I think that is human nature. We sometimes want to beat ourselves up over not getting done all that we would want to. Well, who the heck has? There are stairs to be climbed, swings to be swung on, rivers to be floated in and stars to be grabbed for in everyone's life. But if you don't realize that you've already climbed, swung, floated and grabbed, then you are selling yourself short. So today...this wonderful Day of Grace....this beautiful Sunday....please allow yourself a pat on the back. Take a nap, read a book, just sit and mull over your successes. You owe it to yourself and those around you. Have a wonderful Day Guys and Dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment