Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hello....

Good morning, I would like to introduce myself. I am you. And just like you I am a miracle. I am a myriad of bones, and tendons, muscles and ligaments, cells and arteries and veins. I am emotions and attitudes and beliefs and thoughts. I am beyond understanding. With the blink of my eyes I see the world. With the slip of my tongue I build up or tear down. I can't begin to understand how I work, but I do. I walk and talk and think and accept and reject and succeed and fail and laugh and cry. I learn and I love. I take in the world and I reject what I don't like. I react and interact. I go with the flow or I fight to swim upstream. I have choices and I make them. I have consequences and I live with them. I have help and I give it. I am imperfections and I must accept them or change them. I am in this world until I'm not. I'm a friend and a foe. I am human. I am you.

No comments:

Post a Comment