Saturday, January 12, 2013

Ugh, Argh and So Forth!

Today I woke up with a severe case of the 'Don't Want To's. Followed closely by the 'Don't Have To's', and ending with the 'You Can't Make Me's'. Is this a phenomena known only to me? It's a dilemma because yesterday I woke up with a case of the 'I'm Gonna Get Things Done'. And because of this I have a project that is half finished and is going to be a big problem if I don't finish it today. Like so big we will have to eat on the floor the rest of our lives if I don't complete this project. My case of the 'Boy, Am I Energetic' yesterday began the process of taking EVERYTHING out of my kitchen cabinets to thoroughly wash and then scrub down the shelves. I have tons of glassware....trays, pitchers, bowls, etc that needed to be polished, washed and then rearranged. About 5 hours into this process, I got a better offer....and merrily went on my way to have a few hours of fun leaving every counter top, bar and table in my kitchen covered in said bowls, trays etc. So bottom line is...today my 'Don't Want To's' must morph into 'Go Get It Done'. The good news is that I will surely feel a sense of accomplishment when it's done. The bad news is we may be eating Christmas Dinner 2013 off the floor. Hope your Saturday is filled with good intentions and accomplishments....and IF it is.....please come to the Brannan Farm and help those in need of assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment