Friday, January 4, 2013

4 a.m................

I'm pretty sure that 4 a.m. is NOT my favorite waking up time.....Neither was 1:30 a.m. But it seems to be today's inner alarm clock time. So up I get.....yes, maybe somewhat out of sorts, and get the coffee dripping. I sometimes wonder about sleep patterns. Why, some nights are wonderfully refreshing sleep and some nights are like a prize fight. I had an aunt one time tell me it was God waking me up cause there needed to be some sort of discussion, hashing out or possibly some other type of conversation. Okay fine......but here's the thing.......I'm not at my sharpest or nicest at 1:30 or 4 in the morning. I would think the Almighty should realize that and just go with a 10 a.m. discussion appointment. No, she said, by then you're doing 1,000 different things and you're NOT listening to what He has to say. So here I am.....with a very strong cuppa coffee waiting to hear some deep amazing voice begin to speak. It's been an hour.....no voice. I hope you're in Dreamland and not waiting on your lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment