Thursday, January 17, 2013

Blank.........

There are days that are Blank......nada, zilch, non-word days. This distresses me. How can there be nothing for me to write? How can my mind be a barren waste land of sand with no words written in it? No thoughts are banging around. No inspiration is coming. No wisdom is leaking out...well, that never happens so why should I be surprised about that? Nevertheless, I feel the need to write. So I shall write about being blank. And then I think maybe that's not so bad....a blank slate. I'm giving you the opportunity to write my blog.......use my space......and my expo marker....and yes, even my eraser if needed. Maybe that's the entire point of me being blank.....giving you a turn, a chance. Your voice is now being listened to....read, analyzed, taken note of and judged. Yes, for me.....today is a Blank day.......but for you.....it's a day to be vocal. Take it away Guys and Dolls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment