Friday, January 25, 2013

Constant

So what is constant in your life? Stop! Think! What is constant, ever present, always there to the right or left or middle. Life is ever changing, ever flowing, moving here there and yon. What is constant in your life? You are! Not a second of your life passes that you're not in it...physically, mentally, emotionally...you are THERE my friend. So I would think the best approach to this is to like yourself. You may not like your circumstances, you may not like your height, weight, hair or eye color, but in the chaos of your life...you are you and baby, you are always gonna be there. So, here's the thing. Like or leave? Nope.....can't do that. Like or ignore? Nope, can't do that. The last chapter and verse is like or change. Change the things that make you miserable, unhappy or just well, disgruntled. We all have those things. Or at least I know I do. I have found myself in the last few months and days thinking about things about myself I don't like. And the things I'm focusing on aren't physical. They are emotional, mental, inside things that make me miserable because I LET THEM and because they need to be changed. They are character flaws..some new, most old. So today and for the next few minutes, hours, days, months and years, I'm going to focus on change. Constant Change. I challenge you to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment