Monday, June 18, 2012

Invisible.......

Word of the Day......

Invisible.....n.,.....incapable of being seen.

Do you sometimes feel invisible?  Sometimes I wish I were invisible......just drifting along not being noticed....doing my thing.  There are many invisible things in our lives that surround us everyday...air, thoughts, faith, expectations, feelings.  Here's the thing.  There are some things that have the capability of being invisible but should never be.  Your love for someone is INVISIBLE unless you show it, say it, express it, live it.  We all have people in our lives whom we love dearly.  Don't let your attitude be...well, they know I love them.  Why do I have to tell them every day?  Why do I have to show them?  Why do I have to express that love?  Well, because you just do!!  Love.....TO love and TO BE loved is a blessing you don't want to ignore.  Days are busy, packed with things we feel we have to do and many times we overlook those INVISIBLE things.....those things that brighten ours and someone else's days.  Do you know how much it means to people to hear a friend or family member say...I love you?  No you don't.....unless you're taking EVERY opportunity you have to tell/show them. I have been blessed with so many people in my life whom I love dearly and who love me.  They tell me that.....and show me that...and I try to do the same.  We laugh together...we cry together...we bond with little acts, and words of love.  Please don't let your love be INVISIBLE......time is fleeting......you never know.  You just DON'T!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment