Saturday, June 23, 2012

Dwell.....

Word of the Day......

Dwell....v.,......linger as in speech and thought.

Mr P. is missing and all I can do right now is DWELL on that fact.  I check the yard 200 times a day.  I have walked around the barns, called out to him, I have dwelled on this fact now until I'm sick.  To me the act of dwelling on something usually connotes a problem.  When I think of someone dwelling, I think they are not happily thinking of circumstances; rather they are worrying, fretting,agonizing.  That's me right now....a DWELLER.  I wonder how you handle those dwelling moments in your life. Do you manage to forget them and go about your business for minutes or hours at a time?  Or do  you lose efficiency and simply obsess as I'm doing now.  Maybe I"m a champion dweller or maybe I'm a loser dweller because nothing else is getting accomplished.  I"m sorry this post isn't insightful, fun or deep.  I'm too busy dwelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment