Friday, July 27, 2012

Early.........

Word of the Day...... Early.....adj.,...............before the expected time. I am taking a poll this morning. Raise your hand...right, left, I don't care.....if you think 2:30 a.m. is too d*mn early to wake up and stay up. Both of my hands are waving in the air and I would be jumping up and down in agreement if I just had the energy. I knew it...I just knew it....you agree. Hands are going up everywhere...well...hands of the two people that read this blog. It is dark at 2:30.....it is quiet at 2:30......it is time for sleeping. So here's my choices......and I'm getting quite good at them since I've seen 2:30 a.m. a LOT these last few weeks. I can get mad...which I usually do......I can read, I can lie there and think about all the troubles I have, you have, the people that live in Boston, Chicago or New York have. I can toss and turn.....I can get mad again. Or I can just get up and put the coffee on. I don't like any of the above choices.....would you? What would you do? I'm listening....but you're not answering BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT AWAKE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment