Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Life is.......

Life is a bizarre, overflowing, combination of goodness, sorrow, praise, faith,doubt...I could go on and on. But I think the bottom line is that Life is a Matter of the Heart. And I don't speak of the physical heart. I want to address your living, beating heart of emotion. This morning my heart is full. I wake with an abundance of grief for those I know and love who are facing difficulties beyond their comprehension. But I also feel hearts full of hope because all those who face adversity with God given strength win. It may not be the game you want to play. As a matter of fact, I'm sure it's not,but the Heart of the Matter is...you win. You win because the lesson of adversity is weakness turned into strength by the Power of Faith. Do I wish all blue skies and gentle breezes for you? Of course!! Is that life's reality? No! But we are given our lives to live at the Wailing Wall of Whine or at the feet of the One who lifts us up in ways more powerful than the human mind can comprehend. So on this day I hope the Matter of your Heart is facing the Light. And in that facing, you find your warmth and hope and most of all your Power. Face today, tomorrow is just that, tomorrow. Today is your challenge. Meet it with the confidence and courage of David when he faced the seemingly unstoppable Goliath. Because I assure you the Matter of your Heart has that undefinable Power and Strength and Love behind it. Walk in Faith my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment