Sunday, April 28, 2013

Dreams....

I've always found dreams fascinating. Although I haven't done a study of them, I have done a little reading about the meaning of dreams. It is said that our nightly dreams somehow revel the deepest inner workings of our minds. That they bring out our subconscious fears and feelings. How interesting. Until this morning when I remember my dream being about sagging thick support hose, staying in a motel that made all women leave at 5 p.m. and camels in the parking lot that spit at me. I'm actually too horrified to even contemplate just what that might mean. Shakespeare said,"To sleep perchance to dream". Ok Will, thanks for the suggestion. You know that I like to spin everyday experiences into practical advice. Advice being a very loose term here. But today, I think I'll just leave this entire thing alone. Suffice it to say, the only good news is I slept, although with camels and looking tacky. Hope you had a restful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment