Monday, April 8, 2013

I am a Believer..................

I am a Believer of great things. Sometimes this is hard for even Opti-the-Mystic me. Some days I'd rather be bleak and black and bored and basically bummed. But at the very bottom of my soul Belief always rises. I believe that life is a wonder. I believe that things that worry just use up valuable time. I believe that rains will come. I believe that futures will brighten. I believe that purposes will be met. I believe that values will grow. I believe that friendships will heal. I believe that families will unite. I believe that support will be felt. I believe that everything has it's own time and place and patience is a virtue. I believe that Monday will turn into Tuesday. What do you believe? Whatever it is;I hope it makes your heart swell and your spirits rise and your little light shine. Have a good one Guys and Dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment