Friday, September 7, 2012

Recycle....

Word of the Day..... Recycle......v.,...to pass again through a series of changes or treatments. Do you recycle? I think we all should...but admittedly I don't do a very good job of it. I'm not a Greenie.....well, I guess I'm a Buckaroo Greenie...:))). Sorry I couldn't resist that. Anyway.....back to the word. I admire those who do take the time to separate their metal from their plastic from their glass...etc etc. It's just not me. But then again, I think we all have the opportunity to be Recyclers in some form or fashion, even if we don't do our environmental thing. We can recycle emotions, actions, conversations, attitudes, visions, words, motions, directions....don't you agree? Recycling is not Repetition......if you look at the definition of the word it has CHANGE in it. Here's the thing.....I believe we all need to look at our lives and see what needs to be recycled. Change it, transform it, redo it........make it better. Everybody has something...some habit, some practice, some custom that needs to pass through a series of changes or treatments. Do you sometimes feel like your life is going around in a circle....no progress? You do things over and over and over and there is no improvement, no forward movement, no success? Okay dude....RECYCLE what you need to in order make that breakthrough. Forrest says (well, his mom actually) that Life is a Box of Chocolates....you never know what you're gonna get. Agreed....but if you're converting and salvaging the good to the bad? I'm thinking that Box of Chocolates just got sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment