Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Announcement....

Word of the Day.... Announcement....n.,...a public notification or declaration. Make you're announcement for the day. What is it? I'm happy. I'm sad. I'm the boss. I'm in charge. I'm sick. I'm a great friend. I'm a diva. I'm sad. I'm in control. I need a friend. I AM a friend. Everyday we all wake up with an announcement. Whether we live it out or not is our choice. But the fact of the matter is ....your life is an announcement....your actions, your moves, your words, your attitude. You announce your life every day. Who listens? I think you would be very very surprised. Don't belittle yourself by thinking no one listens to your announcement. They do. My hope is that your daily announcement be truthful, not deceitful......helpful, not hurtful.....positive, not negative. Right now your day begins......we are all listening to what you have to say....ANNOUNCE IT NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment