Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lack....

Word of the Day..... Lack.....v.,....deficient or missing. What do you lack? Right now I lack sleep....the last few nights it just hasn't happened. This lack leads to lack of energy, lack of motivation and on and on and on. Okay, fine. Enough whining. My point is we all lack something at one time or another. Our cups can't always be full. Lacking comes in all forms and fashions. We have emotional lacks and physical lacks.....absences,scarcities, shortages. How we handle these situations is the key. We can gripe, grouse and grumble. We can moan, complain and cry. And you know what......if that helps, I say do it! Do it, get it over with and then go on. Get on with life. Don't see your world as one big LACK! It's not, I promise. Look over your shoulder at that other guy......I bet you see someone lacking much more than you do. And at that point....shut it, zip it and get on with living.

No comments:

Post a Comment