Monday, March 4, 2013

I Lied.............

Yep, lied, spoke with forked tongue......I'm admitting it right now. I wrote in a blog a few days ago that I was not going to blog for awhile as I worked on a book. Well, you folks who know me well, know that I can NOT keep my mouth shut for very long. So I'm raising my right hand and under oath admitting I lied. I missed this daily rambling. As I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you miss it. Okay fine...maybe you don't. At this point, you can shut 'er down. So I began to wonder why I miss this blogging. I'm not silly enough to think that I save lives and change minds and set attitudes with my blah blah blahs.....thus I've come to the conclusion that this journaling is a selfish thing. I just like it. It sets the tone of my day. It gives me a release to my jumbled up thoughts and allows them to walk through the Exit door of my mind. I think anything we do has a purpose, especially if we do it over and over and over. And these repeated habits can either be positive or destructive. In this case ....for me.....it's a very positive habit. And we know it's all about ME. MmmmmmmmmHmmmmmmmm. Am I continuing to write that book....I sure am. And by the way, I want to give thanks to all those poor folks who are suffering through reading it as it spews out on the page and giving me feed back. But the book is not INSTANT gratification. It's not hot water poured over a tea bag that seeps for a few minutes then is ready. It's more like those ingredients you put in your crock pot and must simmer and bake. So I'm back to blogging from time to time. It clears my mind. I hope that you have something in your life that clears your thoughts, lightens your days and hopefully gets you a big Thank You from time to time. And before I close this ramblin' I do want to say, I know it's not all about ME. It's all about US. And most importantly it's all about our understanding that we each have a purpose and to live it is to acknowledge that we are creatures of God who find our purpose through and in and for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment