Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Had You Rather Be....................

When Dr Phil first appeared on the Oprah show, I watched him a lot. Haven't seen him in years, but I imagine he's still asking this question. 'Had you rather be right or be happy?' He would always pose this question to people who were having difficulties getting along.....whether it be married couples, friends, or just people. Well, Dr. Phil....sometimes I'd dang sure rather be RIGHT. There are just those times, when I don't give a flip about being happy, sad, mad or whatever. I wanna be RIGHT!!! I'll dig in like a tick on a dog. I'll not budge. I'll stand straight in my argument. I'll be the Mighty Oak rather than the swaying Willow. I will BE RIGHT. I will remain RIGHT. But at the end of the day.....was I really right? Did I win or lose? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm going to ponder being right. Let me know if you think I'm right!! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment