Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Thought of the Day..........

How can I let today pass without a thought....ok, I can't. Here is my thought. On this day......If you were surrounded by those who are most important to you.......whether in person or by phone or internet or thought or prayer. If you acknowledge that it's NOT the WHAT but the WHO. If you know that what connects you to yourself is not a car or a ring or a house or anything that came with a price tag. Then, my friend, you have at some point gotten life, understood meaning and honored yourself and others with your being. And finally, and I think most importantly, these acknowledgements and knowings must happen everyday. This Season awakens feelings that should endure. Merry Christmas....give yourself the gift of joy.....no price tag, no status, no keeping up.....just JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment