Tuesday, December 18, 2012

There Are Times

There are times in our lives when we just need to be who we are.....and that time is EVERYDAY. I think t'is the season to appear to be more than we really are. Is our tree big enough...is our house decorated enough? Will our holiday meal be impressive enough? Have we spent enough on gifts? Is our family going to be the envy of friends? Hey now.....slow down. You have just missed the entire meaning of being who you are. You've now turned into.....'Look at me cause I"m sooooooooooooooo Good'. I'm so good I don't even like myself anymore because I"m too tired to like anything. Hustle and Bustle is now your middle name but your eyes are crossed and you can't see the words. Here is my Thought of the Day......give yourself time. Give yourself friends and family. Give yourself sighs and yawns and stretches. Give yourself the Art of Being You! Merry Christmas my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment