Friday, May 3, 2013

Playing Possum................

Do you ever just wanna Play Possum.....seriously, just lie in the middle of your life and appear to be dead? Not BE dead, but APPEAR to be dead. I think we all do from time to time. Here's the interesting thing. If you did Play Possum, what would the people in your life do? Would they gently nudge you to see if you were dead? Would they be quiet and walk softly enjoying the fact that maybe you were, well, not dead, but sleeping? Would they frantically shake you to make sure that you were breathing because they really really really love you or maybe because they want you to get up and do the laundry? Interesting huh? Weird too, I get that. I don't have a clue why this idea popped into my head, but it did, so I am compelled to share. Maybe I'm due a Possum retreat soon. Here's to getting your Possum on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment