Thursday, May 2, 2013

Beacon.............

I must confess that I got up late with nothing to say.....nothing. Strange huh? I know you think that some days I ramble on just to hear myself type, but I really do want to somehow make a statement or put an idea out into the space that is known as the Internet. But this morning.............my words were not there. Maybe I had used all my words....right LB? But as I scrolled down Facebook to see what is happening in the lives of my friends I see a post of a picture of a Lighthouse....thanks ST. Immediately the word Beacon came to mind. I've never been to a Lighthouse, but have always thought they were fascinating both in their appearance and in their purpose. They truly were Beacons of Light for sailors back before technology took over our every second. I think we all have a Beacon of Light in some form or fashion. We all have our own personal Lighthouse. It's a guide, a comfort, a welcoming in our lives. I don't know what your Beacon is, but I truly hope that you know it and nurture it. I hope that you have that place, light, circumstance that soothes and relaxes you. I know what mine is.....and I treasure it daily. And with this Beacon/Lighthouse in your life......please take the time to give thanks for it and acknowledge it and most of all USE it. Soother to your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment