Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Appreciation................

It' Mother's Day soon.....and Teacher Appreciation week.....and Nurse's Appreciation Day........so this lends the question, who do you really appreciate in your life? No, I don't mean like, I mean really appreciate. Count your many appreciations, name them one by one ( I know, a little poetic license). But here's my thing, do you even KNOW what or whom you really appreciate. Really? Cause I'm betting you take most of that appreciation for granted. Not me you say. Yep, YOU!! It's human nature. It's routine. It's life. Take a short moment and think about those you appreciate and if they were gone. Wonder if you've told them lately what they mean to you. Wonder if you've shown them that. Wonder if they have a clue. Wonder if you've even talked to them lately. Don't be silent. Don't be negligent. It only takes words. Use yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment