Monday, April 21, 2014

Your Branch....

My Thought for this Day.......There is a bird outside my window singing his morning song. He is greeting this new day in the only way he knows how......with a cheerful noise. It is his habit, his tradition, his life. I wonder at him. And I must say, I envy him. For there are days when I don't have a joyful noise to make. I don't want to greet the day....especially not trilling with an expectation of the sun rising on a beautiful rain swept land. Once again, I am humbled by the Nature around me. He sings because he has a song and it is his job to greet the sun with enthusiasm. So on the days when you might rather just pull those covers over your head,think of my bird. Sing and be joyful. Make it your nature......I truly believe that thankfulness will follow and instead of a covered up lump, you will be standing on your branch, welcoming your brand new day. And your song will be Joyful.

No comments:

Post a Comment