Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Courage......

My Thought for this Day......we all have broken many things. Dropped glasses, shattered pottery, splintered china, even the ' O my gosh seven years of bad luck mirrors'! But these are just things, replaceable things. It's when we break hearts and spirits, that we have to grieve. You MUST carry that action deep within and must allow it to heal, not fester. I don't care if the breaking was accidental or intentional. It is a big boulder in your path, an elephant in the corner of your life, a crack in your basement. You must try to repair that soul you have broken, that tiny wing of that person's emotions. Don't live with a past piled high with harshness, hatred or resentment. How freeing to be that person who has the strength of character to say, " I'm sorry,". Please search your soul, and when you come to the chapter entitled, "misery", there is where you stop and read and reread and then, find the courage to repair. Do it sooner rather than later. I guarantee the lightness of emotion will be healing to nit only you, but the person in whose ear you whisper, " I'm sorry."

No comments:

Post a Comment