Sunday, April 6, 2014

Diverse........

My Thought for this Day.....You see things your way, I see them mine. That is one beauty of the human experience......diversion. What is good for one, may be harmful to another. But within our playing fields we must learn that different is not hate. Respect the fact that I don't have to play your game and you most certainly don't have to play mine. But what we must do, is teach ourselves the capacity to get along and flourish in this very varied life experience. We have minds to form opinions, but with that comes responsibility to value opinions of others. Speak with respect. Listen with reverence. Live with honor. Don't play at the game of life.......for it is much more than a game. It is your chance to be. No one is like you. And no one will ever be. Can't you see the specialness of this? What a shame to disregard the uniqueness of our world, our people and our opinions. My prayer is that when we embrace our world, when we walk alongside our friends, we can agree to disagree, we can be varied, accept divergence, and through it all, my very special prayer is that I, ME, MYSELF, can honor everyone whom God has placed before me. I don't for one second think if you are in my life, is it a coincidence. It is what is meant to and will be. It is my privilege, not yours. My blessing is to embrace my circle of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment