Sunday, June 2, 2013

So God Made A.........................

Flea!!! Now, we all know that to question the actions, thoughts or intentions of our Almighty Lord is wrong.....all the time and I would say especially on a beautiful Sunday morning. But m'dog has fleas. We have sprayed the yard, we have bathed,the dog, we have picked , we have dipped. We have fleas. So I do not pretend to be Paul Harvey and I am MORE than certain I'm not God, but the question remains, the reasoning examined and the intention undiscovered. Why, God, did you make a flea? And how did they get on the Ark? I'm supposing on the backs of the two by two's. I wish that Noah would have had a huge container of insecticide and he could have spent his time spraying and dipping camels, tigers, elephants and bears. But then if it doesn't work for us, it probably would have frustrated Noah to the point of jumping ship and thus, the history of the world would have changed. These little buggers are invincible. They are tiny, they jump, they crawl and they are making m'dog miserable. She's afraid to even walk CLOSE to one of the bathrooms in the house in fear of yet another bath......possibly her third or fourth of the day. She tries hard not to scratch...I can see it in her little black eyes.....this is her thought process....scratching leads to the assumption I have fleas which leads to a bath. She's that smart and more importantly, that tired of baths. So the question remains.......and I truly ask forgiveness for questioning anything my God does.......why? P.S.....I bet, when you read the title, you thought this was going to be something sentimental or philosophical......fooled ya didn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment