Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wordless.............

I have been wordless for several days. In fact, I have been unusually wordless in my writing, my speaking and in my thoughts. A blank slate. And frankly, I think that sometimes, we just need that. I have been centered. I have been introspective. And I would like to say I have emerged with a sense of self knowledge, and learning and maybe even wisdom. Not sure that has happened. But I do think that wordless times are healing for some of us. Especially for 'wordy' people. You know, sometimes, the syllables flow, the words form and the sentences emerge with such an ease that it is impossible to keep them inside. And then come the wordless times. Those times are the most precious. Because at those times, I belong solely to myself. What a grand marvelous sense of freedom. I don't think your thoughts or dream your dreams or feel your emotions. I'm all about me and myself and me. Try it. Live it for as long as you can. Maybe a minute, or an hour or if your lucky a day or two. It is a spa for the soul. It is a balm for your being. It heals, and levels and brings insight. I hope you can do this for yourself. Leave things, and worries and habits, and longings behind. Live in the moment of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment