Thursday, June 27, 2013

Growing up.................

What do you wanna be when you grow up? Nope, you're not! And if you are, then quit it! Never grow up. Never cease to be something else....achieve another goal.....learn another lesson. When are we grown? Twenty-one? Thirty? When? I hope I never grow up and stagnate. I think we all should face lives as Lessons of Challenge and Change and Growth and Renewal and Taking on new things and Learning new skills and yes, even Mind Sets. If you think you've seen it all, experienced life to the fullest, you are sadly mistaken and frankly, just sad in general. I don't care if you are young, middle aged or old....which are all mental mind sets by the way. I don't care about your chronological age; that is what it is. But your mental age is a different story. You control that. You are the power there. You are the driver in your car of achievement. Maybe the Ole Mare ain't what she used to be physically. But you, nor I, not anyone is using the power of our minds to even a tenth of their potentials. Read a book on something completely new, watch a show on that huge flat screen in your den that takes you to parts of this wonderful wide world you've never even thought of, start a discussion with someone who is learned in a field you've never learned. Be Active Mentally. I wish for you growth, and personal power like you've never seen. I wish for you tiny, then medium then huge steps of learning. Stop and listen to your dreams that you've not thought of in years. Say them aloud. Daily. Then Ready, Set....Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment