Thursday, May 29, 2014

Shoot Myself....

I wrote this blog and did this actions months ago. Now.....I think I wanna shoot myself. ................. Now you might find this a very strange subject three days before Christmas but I am about to take a huge leap. And quite frankly I am scared. No......one step further...I am terrified. I am going to throw away ALL OF MY BATHING SUITS. There it's out in the open and you should hold me accountable for this statement. You do know what this entails....right? Yep.....you got it. Doing the scariest shopping ever known to any woman....A N Y W O M A N!! I don't care who you are...that's some scary shopping. But since my very favorite thing to do is broil in the hot sun further advancing my brown spots and wrinkling my face, I will charge into the mall with Debit Card firmly tucked in hand and buy some new suits......I will not be shy, I will not hide in the dressing room afraid to come out and let anybody see me, I will boldly buy new suits.....and I am lying through my teeth. I will cower, I will be a shrinking violet, I will be a mess. But ya know what? That's months away, so I'm going to act as if that day will never come and clean out the bathing suit drawer. Thank you for your support. Months away has arrived!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment