Sunday, October 14, 2012

Enough

Word of the Day Enough...adj.,...occurring in such quantity or scope as to fully meet demands. Too many enoughs in our world. Do I have enough money to retire? Do I exercise enough? Do I eat enough fruits and vegetables? Enough is enough. Or is enough too much? Enough can be never ending. Think about it. Are the enoughs in your life taking away your joy? Can you stop and just be? Or maybe not because that's just not enough. Some people, even when they 'relax', are hard at it. I haven't seen enough; I haven't gone enough; I haven't traveled enough. I think maybe their 'enough tanks' can never be full. I wonder if sometimes we're running away from ourselves trying to impress with our 'enoughs'. Or maybe it is a lack of self worth. Or possibly running from life's situations that are hard to face. Don't get me wrong. Traveling, going and doing.....these are all great things. But not if they are what give you self value.....not if they keep you from living within yourself. Sometimes you have to be 'with yourself' to know yourself. Travel inside your mind, soul and heart. I think that's a great journey. And one we can never get ENOUGH of....you are a unique being. And guess what......NO ONE but you can ever make that trip, no one but you can explore what really lies within you. I hope at some point you'll stop your 'enoughs' and really explore you! It's gonna be a fascinating venture. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment