Friday, August 4, 2017

Forever.......

My Thought for this Day.......One of those nights.......my first thought as my eyes popped open at 4:15, and I knew sleep would elude me no matter how hard I tried. And then, I chose to not toss and turn in anger, but to get up, brew the coffee and let the new day begin to settle around me. And with these brand new 24 hours comes this thought. Life comes hard, life comes strong, life comes bumpy, but thank you God that life comes. Today I will choose to be glorious. I choose to be mighty. I choose to bask in the glow of being alive. And with this, I know that I am not alone, for my God has my back and always will. My Thought for this Day.......Bow down in the presence of your Almighty God. For his love abides forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment