Sunday, December 7, 2014

Infamy......

My Thought for this Day.........December 7.......a day that was said to be destined to live in infamy. And truly is has. So this brings to my mind this thought. How wonderful that all our days can be ones of infamy......to us. I can't remember your days, nor you mine. And truthfully, no one can remember every moment of our own lives, but we have the opportunity to make every single day special. It only takes a moment of our God given Free Will to capture the essence of life and acknowledge that every day is miraculous. I think we live life in a blur, much like an unfocused camera. The seconds whirl by on a carousel of running circles, never quite catching the wisp of true living. How unfortunate that is. So my hope is this.....at some point everyday you stop, in thought and action and release your activity to the stillness within. And even for a minute make your day miraculously infamous within yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment