Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ripples................

You are a Ripple. No, No,No......I didn't say you HAD ripples.....I said you ARE a ripple. Everything you do, say, listen to, act on has a ripple effect. It first affects those closest to you, then it begins to seek and find the universe. I wonder if you realize this? And if you do, does it make a difference in your words, and actions? You gossip....it ripples. You belittle.....it ripples. You praise.....more ripples. What is your career or job? I have tremendous ripples because I touch 135 young souls a day. And I'm sure that some days my students drown in my ripples. I also blog...duh...and have about 700 views a month on my blogs.....more ripples. I'm writing a book from my blogs that I hope is more like a wave than a ripple. So, you see, I understand my effect. Do I always say and do the right thing? Well...of course.....mmmmmhmmmmmmmmm. About as much as the next person....okay fine.....more than likely LESS than the next person. But when you stop and think about your life......realize that you ripple. Ripple like you mean it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment