Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Billboard..................

Would you like to be a billboard? And if you were, what would you advertise? Strange, I know, but I'm not going to apologize. Ok...so back to you and the Billboard. First, where would you be? Do you want to be huge and on I-35 where thousands of people pass you everyday and look at you? Or do you want to be small and on a county road where mostly you just see dust as the cars go by every hour or so? I think your choice says a lot about you. Yep....I'm the Billboard that is tall and strong and flashy and so darn important that everyone needs to see me. Or......no, I'm fine to comfortably sit on the side of this small road with little or no notice. Secondly....what do you want to say.....do you want to be a Brand Name, or a Major Hotel, or a Sports Team, or a Restaurant that's not to be missed? Or do you want to be something less out there? Well, I'm here to tell you that you ARE a billboard. And you say something daily to the people around you. Your actions, your words, your pleases and thank you's, your honks and your gestures, your smiles and your frowns.....they are all advertisements on the road of your life and are seen by friends, family, and people who have no clue who you are. You are a walking, talking Billboard. So be very careful what you say, how you look and where you are, because I assure you....someone is reading you right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment