Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thought of the Day

What if your thoughts were visible? If every thought you had appeared above your head like a tiny neon sign.... Oh Baby!! Bet your mind just went blank for a second. Happy thoughts would blink yellow. Sad thoughts would be brown. Mean thoughts would be black. Commanding thoughts would be red and "I'm better than you' thoughts would be Royal Purple. I wonder what color would dominate your neon? Would your thought process change if I could see your thoughts and you could see mine? I'm gonna be the first to raise my hand and say......well h*ll yeah!! But I wonder if we could actually change our thought process. Think about it...Ha!! Couldn't resist that one....but in reality our thoughts pretty much pop in and out of our heads with randomness. Or at least mine do....maybe I'm not normal. Quit nodding!!! Yet I do believe that we can train our thoughts. Do we want to? That's another story and blog. But for the here and now......just consider the possibility of walking around with these tiny neon signs frantically blinking your thoughts. If that doesn't make ya want to stay home, I don't know what will. I think I'll consider this blog a while longer.......it's too colorful to contemplate all at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment