Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Thought of the Day

What is your gift? No, I'm not talking about what you're expecting under your Christmas tree this year. I'm wondering what your GIFT is. We all have them. Some have the gift of gab, some have understanding, some encouragement. The Bible speaks of Gifts of the Spirit. What a shame if we ignore the gifts and talents we've received. I don't think we should be stagnant. Easy to do...I know. But if you merely sit and let life pass you by...that's exactly what it does. It passes you by and not only do people around you miss out on YOUR gifts, but you do too. This is the busiest time of the year. So much is expected of us during the Holidays....cooking, buying, cleaning, traveling..the list goes on and on. Why not this year......you enter this Season with full acknowledgement that you are GIFTED. And taking one step forward....use those gifts to be somebody special. It is the thing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment