Thursday, May 10, 2012

Here We Go......

Word of the Day....

Agenda..n.,...matters to attend to.

What's on your AGENDA today?  Meetings? Luncheons? Jobs? More meetings? Scurry here...scurry there.  Be busier than everybody else because why? It looks good?  It's required to be successful?  It's just the way things are?  I hate to disagree, but I DISAGREE.  I know, I know...you have a job,you have kids, you have commitments, you have, have, have.  Don't be on AGENDA overload.  How do you enjoy one minute of an overloaded day?  Don't pass on that legacy to your kids.  I don't think we are intended to let 'busy' control our days.  Did you miss that butterfly that sailed past your head?  Did you miss that faint smell of honeysuckle on that fence?  Did you miss a friend's need to just chat for a second?  Did you miss your child just wanting a second of your time?  Don't let 'busy' define you.  Stop it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment