Sunday, March 30, 2014

Dwell.......

My Thought for this Day.......We all dwell. We dwell in our physical homes, but more importantly, we dwell in our emotional ones as well. And to be perfectly honest, I believe our mental dwelling place is much more important. Take note of where you spend your moments. Do you dwell in insecurities, jealousies, regrets or disappointing memories? Do you stand in the corner of self pity with your back turned to those you consider 'more blessed'? Do you stew in the juices of the 'why me's'? Do you wear the blinders of envy? If you answer yes to any of these questions....and I dare say we all can and do at some point in our lives.....then consider the selfishness of your dwelling place. What right do you have to compare your God given Grace to anybody else's? Grace is a gift, not earned and you, my friend, have received it. Take off your blinders; turn around from your corner. It may take hard work, diligence and soul searching. But I know this to be true.....the end result will fill your dwelling place with sunshine of success, power of peace, and the happiness that comes from a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment