Monday, June 4, 2018

New Normal.....

My Thought for this Day....I am literally pulled over on the side of the road and typing. ‘New Normal’ is reverberating in my mind. So here goes.  We all, from time to time, will encounter a new normal. Birth, death, new job, illness, friends, emotions, the list goes on and on. Here are our choices. Fight, rage, accept, learn, pass on. With our different personalities, we encounter a new normal in a myriad of ways. And they all are fine. It’s your choice, and life. Yet I know that at the end of your process, it’s the passing on, the teaching, the instructing that will make your new normal ok. I don’t know if you have a new normal in your life. If not now, you will. It’s a certainty. So my hope and wish for you is to walk through that darkness, or that light with the intention of growth, power and peace. And then, relax in your days embracing your evolution with prayer and grace. I find myself right smack in the middle of a new normal. And the struggle is real. But the reward is a lesson well learned and a road soon to be well traveled.

No comments:

Post a Comment