Friday, December 1, 2017

Power......

My Thought for this Day.......When you take your power and turn it into a roaring lion that devours other human beings, then you have lost your sense of humanity. When your might overcomes those who are below you in the workplace, in your family, or in the general populace, you are a false dictator of pride. Whether your actions make headlines, are global, or are small, you demean yourself with your abuse of power. My gosh, you roar your will, but your heart is whimpering under the weight of your deception. Do you not see yourself? Why no, probably not. But within, deep within, you quiver in your frailty, knowing full well that it is a matter of time. Or you stand so blind in your spotlight that you are even more pathetic than you can imagine. I am sick of abuse in all forms. I am weak in my prayer for you, but I pray nonetheless. May God have mercy on your soul. And may you look deeply within your heart and realize that the way you treat others is a very basic sign of your character. We see what you do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment