Thursday, July 13, 2017

Time....

My Thought for this Day.........I don't think we really realize the importance of time. Oh we get it. We all wear our branded watches that beautifully tell us the time. We make sure to have just the right one that will bring us status as well as show us seconds, minutes and hours. But we don't truly realize that time marches on with its own agenda. I sometimes think of the most important things of life. My family, my friends, for sure, but my thoughts rarely center on time as being one of my biggest blessings. I have been given a lot of time on this planet, and I have squandered away much of it. Time is a precious gift, one that disappears with every blink of an eye. Don't ignore your time; embrace it, use it. It is merely a breath taken and then gone. And with its disappearance opportunities are lost. Take the time to do what matters, what encourages, what brings joy. Time marches to a demanding master, and we need to play in its band.

No comments:

Post a Comment