Thursday, June 1, 2017

Feather=Treasure

Because it is summertime my Thought for this Day will not appear at 7a.m., nor most probably at 8a.m. I have turned into a slug. They will be serendipitous and not scheduled. Maybe I have no thoughts until I see something like this. My Thought for this Day.....A little feather was picked up out of our drive by Titus, our grandson, this past Sunday, and brought inside. Somehow his treasure was left behind and now it is our treasure. I can picture his chubby little fingers grasping it and then the serious look on that sweet face as he studied it for several minutes. And I am reminded that treasures aren't silver and gold; they are tiny fingers holding a new object and wonder on a precious face. Life abounds in the most simple circumstances. Don't let it pass you by.

No comments:

Post a Comment