Thursday, April 6, 2017

It's ok..........

My Thought for this Day.... Today, I wanna say, it okay. It's okay to be scared, sad, mad. It's okay to find not one morsel nor tidbit of comfort in your circumstances. I have always thought that we have been given ALL emotions to feel...not just the happy, strong ones. We are to cry and vent and yes raise a living, yet angry fist to the Heavens and ask,"why"? As a matter of fact, there have been times, when it has been a blessing that I live in the country because my God and I have had loud conversations in my back yard. We ask why and no immediate answer comes. We ask for help and nothing appears. We seek solutions in desperation and are blinded still by the darkness that surrounds us. IT IS OKAY. It is human. It is us. I'm not going to sit here and say...... hang in there, it will get better. Not because it won't, but because that's not what you want to hear right now. And this morning, I want to comfort, not confront. I have hurting friends whom I am reaching out to in my attempt to help carry their load of worry, and fear and weariness. This I can do. This I will do. So, if today my thought isn't for you, doesn't touch you, then please tuck it away and rejoice. Maybe your are on the golden brick path. Maybe good things are pouring down from a generous heaven. And if that is you, I am truly happy for you. But if not, then please know in my mind, in my heart, in my very soul, I know it is okay to have those moments of fear and trepidation and aloneness. But also I know you are not alone, because I am standing in your gap. For what it's worth, I am holding your hand,wiping your tears and praying your prayers. Today, this is my truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment