Friday, April 14, 2017

Enough......

My Thought for this Day........This morning I sip a hot cup of coffee and gaze out the window at the fresh green of spring. I see Mama Cat strolling up to the porch from the barn to check out her food bowl. I hear the birds trill and watch them sweep toward the feeders that are kept full for them. I'm joined here on the couch by Laramie, who is waiting for me to go throw the ball for her. Life at this moment is simple. The Brannan Farm has seen days of stress and strife, dark days of trouble and worry, but with every fiber of my being I know that our scales have always been tipped to the side of joy and security. We are blessed with the power of love, and unity and solidarity. I know our future will not always be golden, but on this Day, this Good Friday, I'm assured we are loved by the mighty hand of God. And that is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment