Sunday, July 17, 2016

Today.....

My Thought for this Day........I don't know what is before you today. Do you have a pasture of green with gentle breezes soothing your soul? Do you have a mountain with a jagged top that is seemingly ready to rip out your heart? We all face different challenges, dreams, and realities. I hope that you are easing down the River of Life today, enjoying the view, but I'm certain that this is not the case for everyone. So this is my thought. All things, both good and bad, come to an end. Today there might be a comma, but soon there will be a period, and even though a happy outcome may not always come your way, you do have the courage to survive. And if your ending is joyous, then hallelujah. For it is written over and over, both your strength and joy come from the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment