Friday, February 5, 2016

Blessed......

My Thought for this Day......I spent part of Wednesday at the Fort Worth VA Outpatient Clinic. I'm always amazed at the spirit of these folks. Whether old or young, walking upright or with canes, or in chairs, they are always polite, and upbeat. Many times, I heard, " The Lord has given me another day, so I'm good." I'm not naive enough to think this is always their attitude. I'm sure they have dark minutes, days and weeks. But for that day, they were fine. They were among comrades. They were in the bubble of shared experiences. For that day, they were fine. I hope you have comrades. I hope you have those people with whom you can share experiences. I hope that for today you are aware that the Lord has given you another day, and that you are fine. Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment